Brunton Omni-Sight Sighting Compass with both forward and reciprocal bearings, plus 90° quadrants and 6400 point MILS, the Omni-Sight spot-through compass offers the convenience of multiple precision instruments in one hand-held unit. Steadfast aluminum housing ensures ruggedness and reliability, and the internal rare-earth magnet guarantees accuracy and resists magnetic interference.
- Illuminated Readout: Light piping gives a clear bright readout even in lowlight
- Rare Earth Magnet: Resists magnetic interference and will not lose polarity.
- All-In-One Scales: 360 Degree azimuth, reciprocal bearing, quadrants, MILS.
- Aluminum card with 360 degree azimuth, reciprocal bearing, quadrants, and MILS
- 10x magnification adjustable lens.
- 1/2° accuracy
- Sapphire jewel with anti static dampening fluid.
|Size:||2.5″ X 3.5″ X 0.5″||Weight:||11.8 oz|
|Accuracy:||1 Degree Resolution||Country of Origin:||USA|
- Brunton Omni-Sight
- Rubber Bump Cover
- Leather Case