Brunton Omni-Slope is the perfect forestry instrument and, released in 2014, is still a top of the line unit for the 2015 year. The Brunton omni-slope inclinometer can measure angles in degrees, percent grade and can use the 66 foot forestry chain. The aluminum housing is extremely lightweight and lends years of field reliability, and its precision pendulum provides fast and dependable readings whether you’re gauging the height of a tree, measuring the danger of an avalanche, or judging a cave’s pitch.
- 10x magnification adjustable lens.
- Precision Pendulum: Fast, accurate, smooth, dead-on. 180 degree range.
- Illuminated Readout: Light piping gives a clear bright readout even in lowlight
- Aluminum card with 180° precision scales, forestry chain scales, and % grade scale
- Anodized aluminum housing with rubber bump cover and leather case.
- All-In-One Scales: Degrees, percent grade, forestry chain, 1 degree resolution.
- 1/2° accuracy
|Size:||2.5″ X 3.5″ X 0.5″||Weight:||11.8 oz|
|Accuracy:||1 Degree Resolution||Country of Origin:||USA|
- Brunton Omni-Slope
- Rubber Bump Cover
- Leather Case