* 48 x 940nm No Glow LEDs: These LEDs are completely invisible to animals and humans with an illumination range of 25m.
* ARD anti-reflection shield: Prevents glare from the sun or other light sources reflecting off the screen and drawing attention to the camera.
* 0.2 second trigger speed: This is the time taken between the PIR sensor being activated and the camera taking an image. With moving animals, even a small difference in trigger speed can mean the difference between a great photo and a shot of an animal disappearing out of the frame. Please note that the stated trigger speed applies to the capture of still images only.
* Hyper recovery speed: The recovery speed is the time required for the camera to capture and save an image then prepare itself for the next trigger. The Aggressor has a recovery time of just 0.5 seconds for still images, ensuring that you won’t miss multiple animals or events.
* LCD black and white text screen.
* Dynamic video function: video records continuously as long as a subject is in the detection range up to a maximum of 2 minutes (daylight) or 1 minute at night (with LEDs set to Low or Medium, 15s if LEDs are set to High). Recording will stop after 10s of inactivity.
* Auto exposure: Avoids images being bleached white when subject is too close.
* New 12V System: Provides more power to the LEDs for greater nighttime flash range.
* Three location presets: For easy configuration of advanced settings.
* Hyper PIR: The PIR motion sensor is active to a distance of 25m. The sensitivity of the motion sensor is also adjustable and can be set to low, medium, high or auto. When set to auto, an internal temperature sensor regulates the sensitivity so that it is optimum for all weather conditions.
* Hyper night vision: Ensures that your night-time images are clear and crisp.
* Night vision shutter: Set the night vision shutter speed to Auto or High – the default Auto will provide good exposure in varying conditions, the High setting is if you prefer to prioritise freezing motion over ideal exposure.
* LED Control: This mode allows you to adjust the brightness of the night vision flash. Choose between Low, Medium and High; a low setting conserves the battery and prevents over illumination of close-up objects whilst the high setting allows maximum flash distance.
* Hybrid capture mode: When in hybrid capture mode, the camera will take an image followed immediately by a video.
* Camera settings: Specify the number of images taken per trigger (1-3), the size of image taken (HD, 4K or HIGH) or video recorded, and the delay between triggers (0.6 second to 60 minutes). Video length will only be 10s with an interval of 0.6s.
* 2x field scan: Field scan allows you to capture time lapse images at preset intervals of one minute to 60 minutes within the time frame you select. 2x field scan allows you to do this for two separate time frames, so you can monitor both dawn and dusk movements at your survey site. The live trigger function means that trigger events will still occur as normal if an animal enters the detection range.
* Data stamps: Date, time, moon phase, temperature and camera name are automatically stamped onto each image or video. It is also possible to input the GPS coordinates of your survey site and these will be stamped onto your images and videos.
* Powered by 8 x AA batteries (not included), the Aggressor will last for up to a year on one set of good quality batteries. An optional solar panel is also available to purchase separately.
* Image resolution: 2, 8, 20MP (3MP true sensor)
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p
* Trigger speed: 0.2s (still images only)
* Recovery speed: 0.5s (still images only)
* Video length: Up to 2 minutes (daytime), automatically determined
* PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
* Night vision flash: 48 LEDs / 25m
* LCD display: LCD colour screen
* Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
* GPS geotag: Yes
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: Yes
* Power supply: AA x 8
* Battery life: Up to 1 year
* SD card capacity: 32GB
* Colour: Tan