- Easy to use and learn with on board video support.
- Intuitive hardware and software significantly reduce errors.
- With usage alerts and system diagnostics, assets and site workers are protected
- With on board locate alerts and an automatic locate process, the DD SMART locators help to reduce time spent locating buried utilities and prevent utility damage.
- DX Shield software provides a space for utility analysis and a convenient connection between SMART locators to increase productivity and save time.
- DX Shield software allows you to gain a better understanding of task performance and site complexities with easy-to-use reports that provide a fast and convenient overview of product use, reducing utility strikes and saving direct repair costs and project downtime.
- Connect your DD SMART locator with the DX Field Shield app to enable automatic data synchronization and access your collected data using your mobile device – The DX Field Shield app provides operators with a remote transfer tool, linking data from the site to DX Manager Shield or DX Office Shield. DX Manager Shield provides organisations with a centralized hosted platform for multiple users, across multiple sites. The site notes and photos from DX Field Shield document site activities. DX Office Shield provides organisations with a scalable local solution on a single-source platform.
- Power: 50 / 60 Hz, mains electrical and harmonics
- Radio: 15kHz to 60kHz
- Auto: Power, Radio, 33kHz
- Transmitter Modes: 131.072 (131) kHz, 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz
- Depth Range: Line 0.1m to 5m, Line 4 inches to 16.4 feet, Sonde 0.1m to 10m, Sonde 4 inches to 32.8 feet
- Depth Accuracy*: 5% (*Depth to an undistorted signal)
- Bluetooth: Class 2 BLE dual mode module, Bluetooth Classic 2.1, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE)
- GPS**: Chipset (1): u-blox®GPS, Receiver Type: GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1, Accuracy (2): Horizontal Position 2.5 m, Autonomous, 2.0 m SBAS,CEP, Start time: Cold 45 s typical, Aided 7 s typical, Hot 1 s typical (** (1) All data/information according to manufacturer u-blox®GPS; Leica Geosystems does not assume any liability whatsoever for such information.
(2) Accuracy is dependent upon various factors including atmospheric conditions, multi-path, obstructions, signal geometry and number of tracked satellites.)
- Memory Capacity: 8 GB internal memory
- Environmental Standard: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C, -4 °F to +122°F
- Battery: 7.4V Rechargeable Li – Ion
- Battery operating time ***: 15 h (*** Constant use at 20°C/68°F)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 765x290x93mm, 30.12 x11.42×3.66 inches